Automässan attracts more than 17 00 visitors from following industries
Body & paintwork
Care & reconditioning
Customisation & restyling
Maintenance & repair
Parts & components
Tyres & rims
Tuning & vehicle performance
plan to buy or suggest the purchase of products or services seen at the fair within 12 months
say they will visit the Auto Trade Fair 2020.
are directly or indirectly responsible for the purchase of products and services exhibited at the fair.
Read more about the fair »
TOWARDS THE WORKSHOP OF THE FUTURE
Automässan will feature presentations from innovators across the entire automotive afterservice value chain. Associate your brand with this leading-edge programme – and the workshop of the future! Today’s connected vehicle already has about 40 microprocessors and generates 25 GB of data per hour, including telematics and driver behaviour data. As processes beyond the car become digitised, additional data will also be captured. Automässan will therefore have a strong focus on digitalisation: cloud-based SaaS (Software as a Service), big data, remote diagnostics, mobile solutions and process expertise for the auto market.
- Your customers are here. Automässan attracts more than 16,500 visitors from the automotive service and aftermarket industry!
- It’s a highly qualified visitor audience. The cream of the auto after-market under one roof
- Launch new products. The number one reason buyers attend trade shows is to see new products. Automässan is the best place to put your new product in the spotlight
- Raise your brand profile. Leading manufacturers, importers, wholesalers and suppliers to the automotive after sales market are here
- Network and deepen relationships. Your customers are here so this is a time and cost-effective opportunity to expand your contact networks and simply doing business in the sector
- Find business partners. The auto after-sales market is becoming increasingly integrated, you will find exciting opportunities at Automässan
- In the middle of the market! Gothenburg is the focal point of the Scandinavian automotive cluster