Scandinavia's largest exhibition for the automotive service and aftermarket industry
15-18 januari 2020
Meet the cream of Scandinavia's automotive aftermarket
15-18 January 2020
The automotive industry’s top venue in Scandinavia
The Auto Trade Fair offer a gathered venue for the entire automotive service industry. In 2017 16 635 affluent visitors visited the Auto Trade Fair and we are now looking forward to 2020. The show takes place on the 15th-18th of January at Svenska Mässan & Gothia Towers in Gothenburg.
Your customers and prospects are capitalising on these trends!
Meet them at Automässan.
- The global automotive aftermarket is growing and is expected to reach US$847 billion by 2022.1
- In Europe, products which enhance the performance and agility features of the vehicle are expected to show highest growth.1
- Sweden is at the cutting edge of developments – new registers of environmental cars doubled from 2013 to 2016 and sales of electric and hybrid vehicles set to grow 30% by 2020.
- By 2030, connected car services will expand the global automotive industry’s revenue by 30%.2
- By 2040, fully electric vehicles is expected to represent 55% of total sales.3
The automotive market is moving at breakneck speed – Time to step up a gear!
1. ”Global Automotive Aftermarket Products Market”, Globe Newswire, 2017.
2. ”Disruptive Trends That Will Transform the Auto Industry”, McKinsey & Company, January 2016.
3. Bloomberg, New Energy Finance 2018.
Rights concerning a car’s digital content and the new quality standard for certifying workshops, Godkänd Bilverkstad. These are major talking points for the industry ahead of the 2020 edition of Automässan. But there are revolutionary technical and commercial megatrends just around the corner, and with them, paradigm shifts that are expected to disrupt the entire vehicle sector. It is high time to...Read more
Bookings for Automässan, the leading event for Sweden’s automotive industry, are at record levels just under a year before the next edition, which takes place on 15-18 January 2020. The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre has reinforced the team with the appointment of Anna Lena Friberg as the Automotive Fair’s new business manager. The Swedish Automobile Dealers Association, SBF, and FVU,...Read more
The Auto Trade Fair 2020 is arranged by FVU (The Association of Garage Equipment Suppliers) and SBF (Association of Swedish Car Parts Wholesalers ) in collaboration with MRF (Motorbranschens The Swedish National Association for Motor Trades & Repairs), MAF (The Swedish Motor Trade Employers’ Association) and SFVF (Sveriges Fordonsverkstäders Förening).